How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- Select your local support office
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the product you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
Your profile will not be approved unless you have filled in the Marketplace. Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
- Plan your attendance and choose the sessions for your meetings. See available sessions in the Agenda.
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Matchmaking event on these sessions.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
Booking one-to-one meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
Only buyers can request meetings with producers of interest. Therefore, as a producer, you need to write a high quality profile to increase your chances of receiving meeting requests.
If a producer would like to request a meeting with another producer, the company need to register a buyer profile as well. The system will not accept meetings between two producer profiles.
- Accept or reject the meetings you are asked for.
- When accepting a meeting request you intend to participate in the matchmaking event and your potential business partner will travel to the event in order to meet with you. In respect to organisers and your potential future business partners, be in time for your meetings. If unforeseen circumstances occur and you are not able to attend the matchmaking, cancel your meetings through the platform and inform us ASAP.
- Receive your draft meeting agenda (time & table number) on Friday 1st of March 2019
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Matchmaking Area 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time (your potential future business partner!) and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification. .
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.